Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 2 of My Period is Tomorrow

Day 2 of my period is tomorrow. It really started on Sunday night after 9pm, but the true first day was Monday. As per my instructions, I am to report for blood work and monitoring for in vitro fertilization. I made my appointment for 8:15 tomorrow morning and I am sitting at my computer writing this at 1:30 in the morning.

I am a little nervous because I am not 100% sure that I am ready to get pregnant. I know that may sound selfish to some, and crazy to others, but it's true. I currently have 20 month b/g twins. I was RIF'd from my job at the end of March and my insurance runs out at the end of September. My insurance covers in vitro and his doesn't. So basically I have to try now or it's never.

If I was making a few thousand dollars per month from my sites by now I would feel more confident, but I'm only making about $10 a day. That pays a couple of utilities, but it won't pay for a new round of formula and pampers. But if all goes well I will be making a few thousand per month by next May when the baby would be due. And if this frozen embryo transfer takes I have another idea for a whole new site. But I'll keep you posted.

No comments: